czwartek, 30 lipca 2009

Maciej Zbrzezny welcomes everybody on his blog: Programming and Technologies [EN]

My name is Maciej Zbrzezny, I am working in CAS company as a software developer and architect of CommServer family software. I am interested in real-time systems programming, communication systems and new technologies.

This blog is about:

  • programming  and software development (especially in C# on .NET platform)
  • new technologies
  • integration
  • OPC, OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA)
  • other topics from time to time ;)

This is not the first post on this blog (as maybe it seems to be) however I want this post to be a kind of introduction to the blog content in English.

Most of the posts on this blog are in Polish language however I am going to publish some articles in English from time to time. I hope you will enjoy reading it.

For English readers I suggest to follow "English posts" label on this blog.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Posty powiązane / Related posts